25 October 2011

Quirks

(This is my obligatory "About Me!" post. Cue the chirping birds and jazz hands!)

I'm fairly untidy in real life but I love putting things in piles; on my computer I'm over organized (think folders inside of folders inside of folders to a nearly infinite level). I also really like lists.
I've already taken over 10,000 pictures this year (probably a major reason why I'm over organized on my computer).
There are a few categories of things that I really like to gather and have but I rarely use. Make-up and office supplies are the two things that come to mind. Office supplies especially. I love them.
I really dislike writing with black ink. The only time I use it is if I'm out of the house and away from my bag (and thus am using someone else's pen).
I find it difficult to sit still through a movie. Really, really difficult.
I count stairs, almost compulsively. If I miscount or get interrupted I will often either go back and start again or I will stand on a landing and count visually. (As a result, I can tell you the number of stairs it takes to get to the places I often go.)
I like white walls. I'm not sure why but it may have to do with lighting.
I genuinely enjoy fiber cereal. I think it tastes delicious.
I could go on listing my quirks for ages (but I have to have some fodder for two truths and a lie and/or for other blog posts). (Yes, I'm counting that as a quirk.)

I think this tells a lot about me. I'm not sure what, exactly, but it sure tells you something!
Leave a comment if you have any ideas. I'd sure as heck like to know! ^_^

Peace and cookies,
Ally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting! I truly do look forward to reading it (: