As I was sitting with some friends and my mother, the subject of constitutional amendments came up. Because of who we are and the mood we were in, pick-up lines started flowing to the point where we decided to make pick-up lines based on ALL of the amendments.
Some are a stretch, some focus on the piddling bits of the amendment rather than the overall theme, some parts have (many) more than one. Some are sleazy, some are cheesy, all are...well, interesting. We had fun, though, and I found myself wishing that I had this list available to me back in school when I had to memorise all of the amendments for exams.
Please do keep in mind that this is us being silly and having fun, not trying to be politically accurate or at all serious. Do comment with any more you dream up and feel free to ask questions about our line of thought!
So, without delay and with no further ado, I present to you pick-up lines of the U.S. Constitutional Amendments.
- I’m glad there’s freedom of religion ‘cause I worship you.
- Tonight I will be exercising my freedom of assembly…outside your bedroom window.
- Let me press myself against you, you can’t stop me…it’s my constitutional right.
- You have the right to protest but I don’t think you’ll want to.
- I’ll have you exercising your right to free speech all night long
- Because of my rights related to eminent domain, you have to compensate me for stealing my heart.
- The grand jury in my pants is waiting to try you.
- You put my heart in double jeopardy
- There’s too much power in my pants that needs to be balanced. Will you help me release it?
- We’ll have a balance on powers. You can be on top.
- I’ll do your process.
- The powers of the federal government aren’t the only things that need separated.
- I’d try to give you a fair trial but you have no peers.
- Let’ put the screw back in screwdriver.
- Whooo! Party like it’s 1933!!!!
- You don’t have to wait for succession, you’re first in line for me.
- If you’re incapacitated can I have a list of you next 3 hottest friends?
- Well now at least we know who’s above who.
- Do you have a little sister?
- The government is okay with 18 year olds and so am I!