13 November 2012

Thankful Tuesdays!

Here we go again!

7th November: I am thankful that people didn't seem to get too nasty over the election results (here, at least) and that some even maintained a sense of humour.
8th November: I am thankful for the colours of sunshine, blue skies, and autumn leaves (what few remain, at least).
9th November: I am thankful for all of the cultural opportunities available to me.

The NY Metro Pipe Band!

10th November: I am thankful for bagpipes! In general, I am thankful that many traditions are being revived and revitalised so they can continue to survive.
11th November: I am thankful for those who have served their country to protect those whom and that which they love.

Even the crocuses like this weather!

12th November: I am thankful for beautiful weather and lovely places to walk.
13th November: I am thankful for dogs. They love unconditionally and can brighten your day so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting! I truly do look forward to reading it (: