27 November 2012

Thankful Tuesdays!

Here it goes again!

November 21st: I am thankful for people who go above and beyond to make people's days a little better. Little things can make such a difference
November 22nd: I am thankful for food in abundance.


Butter tarts. Yummy!

November 23rd: I am thankful for old friends and new friends and old friends that are new again.
November 24th: I am thankful for modern medical care and for laughter.
November 25th: I am thankful for modern transportation. It's pretty amazing when you think back to horse and wagon days!
November 26th: I am thankful for public libraries. Holy cow, they do a lot!
November 27th: I am thankful for computers, especially word processing, and that I have one at my disposal and that I know how to use for (at least to the extent that I need to do so). And also for snow. Because that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting! I truly do look forward to reading it (: